Express your creativity in an instant, with stunning direct prints from the new hybrid instax SQUARE SQ10. This camera lets you capture those ‘once in a lifetime’ memories and moments beautifully, in a stylish square format. And because it’s a hybrid, you get the best of both worlds – the control and composition of a digital camera, with the enjoyment and tangible fun of a real photo print. What will you capture first?
- Photos you’ve taken can be printed any time, as many times as you want – whatever works for you!
- Save your photos to the internal memory or storage media so that you can view them whenever you want, then print your favorites.
- Have fun with image effects (filters, vignettes, brightness adjustment) before or after printing.
- Comes with a TFT color LCD monitor so you can edit and process images to create just the look you want. The split display allows you to view images and print them as displayed on the screen.
- You can also save other images to storage media (microSD card), edit and print from SQ10.
- In addition to reprints, you can find images from the print history and print them again
- Save up to 50 photos in the internal memory. Save even more photos by using a microSD card.
- Equipped with date selection function.
- A digital zoom of up to 2.4x can be applied to prints.
- Rechargeable battery
- Tripod hole
Square photos are enjoying retro look and the perfection of 1:1 aspect that adds sophostication to every photo, no matter what the composition. Enjoy a wider range of uses and forms of expression.
Two shutters go off and the two pictures are combined into one image.
The shutter opens while it is being pressed.
From a distance of 10cm.
Create a thumbnail print of wither four or nine images.
Iconic design combined with thin round, symmetrical shape for easy handling and precise control.
Left and right double shutter buttons with AE/AF lock
Center lens allows easy shooting from any angle for accurate recreation of the composition of your shot.
Command dial buttons allows a linear series of operations
Use the command dial to perform all operations from editing and processing to printing while looking at the monitor, so that your photos come out just the way you want them.