With the instax mini 70, you can turn an ordinary day into a special day filled with smiling faces. For fun times, carry the instax mini 70 with you whenever and wherever you go.
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film “instax mini” (separately available)
- Film Size: 86mm x 54mm
- Picture Size: 62mm x 46mm
- Lens: Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Focusing: Motor-driven 3-range switching (0.3 m – 0.6 m/0.6 m – 3 m/3 m and beyond), Macro Mode (0.3 m – 0.6 m) Normal Mode (0.6 m – 3 m) Landscape Mode (3 m and beyond)
- Shutter Speed: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/2 sec – 1/400 sec.
- Exposure Control: Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 5 – LV 15.5, Exposure compensation (Hi-Key): +2/3 EV
- Film Feeding Out: Automatic
- Film Developing Time: Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Flash: Built-in, automatic electronic flash, Charging time: 0.2 sec – 7 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator, Fill-in Flash Mode, Effective flash lamp range: 0.3 m – 2.7 m
- Self-Timer: Electronically controlled, approx. 10 second delay, Continuous shooting mode can be stopped mid-run
- Liquid Crystal: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), Shooting mode (Selfie, Macro, Landscape, Fill-in Flash, Hi-Key, Auto), Self timer Mode (1 frame/2 frames continuous shooting)
- Power Supply: Two CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries
- Capacity: Approximately 30 INSTAX mini 10-pack film packs with new CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries
- Other: Film pack confirmation window, tripod socket (tripod sold separately)
Using Selfie Mode provides the appropriate brightness and shooting distance for self portraits.
You can check your framing with the mirror next to the lens.
Automatic Exposure Control
The mini70 captures bright backgrounds as well as bright subjects even in dark scenes. The high-performance flash automatically calculates surrounding brightness and adjusts shutter speed accordingly — no need for any special settings!!
Using the Hi-key mode, you can capture bright beautiful skin tones.