Cute and colorful design. Comes with a selflie mirror and a close-up lens attachment.
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Film “instax mini”
- Picture size: 62 x 46mm
- Lens: 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Focusing: 0.6m – ∞
- Shutter: Shutter speed: 1/60 sec.
- Exposure Control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter)
- Film Feeding out: Automatic
- Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
- Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m – 2.7 m
- Auto power off time: 5 min.
- Power Supply: Two AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries Capacity: 100 shots (Approximately 10 instax mini film packs with new AA batteries)
- Others: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window
You can check your framing with the mirror next to the lens.
Close-up lens attachment (included)
Close-up shooting up to 35 cm away is possible.
Setting the brightness adjustment dial to the high-key mode mark allows you to take pictures with a softer impression.
Simple operation for instant pictures
Press the button beside the lens to turn power on, adjust the dial to the lit position, then shoot and obtain pictures instantly.
Brightness adjustment dial
Instax Mini 9 automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp.Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the position (mark) of the lit lamp.