Select your best shots from your smartphone and get instax prints by just transferring the shots from the app to SP-3 via Wi-Fi connection. You can also print Images from your Instagram, Facebook, 微博, Google Photos, flickr and Dropbox accounts.
Superb image quality
High resolution with print pixels of 800 x 600 dots and 320 dpi to show detailed gradations and the facial expressions of a full-length portrait, character or objects clearly.
The instax system develops colors by delivering the light to pigments and producing chemical reactions. It reduces the deterioration of color and sharpness of images caused by aging which provides excellent image stability just like silver-halide photographic prints.
High-speed printing in 13 seconds
A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 13 seconds from print data transfer to print output. At the same time, printing noise is lower which makes your printing experience much more enjoyable.
Filters for more printing fun!
The FUJIFILM Intelligence Filter optimizes your pictures, creating imapctful, high-contrast photos from dark or desaturated images. It also includes a Custom Filter that allows you to customize your photos, while the accompanying app allows you to edit pictures easily.
Various templates available
There are many different templates, so you can get creative adding text to your pictures. Try using the location template on your next vacation to instantly label your exotic photos. The SP-3 even include 4 different collage layouts, so it’s easy to create works of art to share with friends and family. The templates make sharing your pictures even more fun!
FUJIFILM Intelligence Filter
The Fujifilm Intelligence Filter uses an optimum processing technology, Image Intelligence™, which is based on Fujifilm’s 80 years of experience and ever-advancing know-how. The technology gives real results – for example, to brighten up a photo that turned out too dark.
- Recording method: 3-color exposure with OLED
- Film: FUJIFILM Instant Film “instax SQUARE” (Purchased separately)
- Photo capacity: 10 prints/pack
- Image size: 62 mm×62 mm/2.4 in.×2.4 in.
- Supported image size: 800 x 600 dots
- Printing resolution: 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Printing levels: 256 levels per color (RGB)
- Interface Standard compliance: Standard compliance: IEEE802.11b/g/n; Operation frequency: 2412 MHz to 2462 MHz (11 ch)
- Supported image format: JPEG, PNG
- Printing time: Approx. 13 sec.
- Approximate printing capacity: Approx. 160 prints (Based on test conditions)
- Power supply: NP-50 (1 piece)
- Charging time: Approx. 3 hours (Varies depending on battery remaining level)
- Power consumption: 3W
- Operating temperature: +5°C to +40°C/+41°F to +104°F
- Dimensions: 116 mm × 130.5 mm × 44.4 mm/4.6 in. × 5.1 in. × 1.7 in. (excluding projections)
- Weight: 312 g/11 oz. (without battery and film pack)
- Supplied accessory: USB cable (BOB711, Length: 1 m/3.3 ft.), ferrite core