Backpacks are superior for carrying heavy gear for long distances, but access has always been a problem. Also, traditional front-loading backpacks get wet and dirty when placed on the ground.
The BackLight 26L, with a rear-panel compartment for photo gear, allows you to access your gear without taking off the backpack. You can change lenses or just snap a quick photo by simply by spinning the bag to the front of your body while the waist belt is still secured. Rear-panel access also adds security when traveling since your camera gear is protected behind your back. If you needed just one backpack for camera gear, the Backlight 26L is it.
- Back-panel access provides access to all of your camera gear without taking the bag off, allowing you to work out of your bag without getting the harness dirty, wet, muddy or icy.
- Dedicated compartments fit up to a 15” laptop and full-size tablet.
- Daypack capacity! Front pockets totaling 9L carry personal gear for a days outing: extra layers, a light jacket, food, etc.
- Daisy chain, ice axe loops and additional lash points for expanding your carry capacity
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system on front or side
- Comfortable padded waist belt for all-day comfort on the trail with webbing rail for additional MindShift accessories
- Block and tackle style adjustment on the waistbelt provides 2:1 mechanical advantage
- Flap-keeper neck strap allows you to work out of the bag, unencumbered
- Two large water bottle pockets with cinch cord fits a 32oz Nalgene
- Side compression straps with locking SR buckles for additional lash points
- Air channel and lumbar support on rear-panel for all-day comfort
- Ergonomic zipper pulls are easily gripped with gloves or frozen fingers
- Highest quality YKK zippers, 420D Velocity and 420D high-density nylon for long lasting durability and strength
- Front stuff pockets for trail essentials: headlamp, gloves, chargers
- Adjustable dividers for large telephoto lenses, traditional photo gear or personal items
- Top zippered pocket for quick access to essentials
- Interior mesh pockets for storing filters, batteries, cables, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Compatible with the Tripod Suspension Kit, Filter Nest/Hive and Switch Case
- 1 standard-size DSLR and 4-6 standard zoom lenses, plus a flash
- 2 large mirrorless cameras and 5-7 lenses, plus a flash
- Personal gear in the 9L front compartments
- Maximum lens size: 200-400 f/4 detached from body
- Example: Fuji XT-1 with 50-140mm f/2.8, Fuji X Pro-1 with 18mm f/2.0, 56mm f/1.2, 23mm f/1.4, 14mm f/2.8, 18-55mm f/2.8-4.0, 60mm macro f/2.4 plus optional FilterNest Mini and GP Series cases.
- Example: Canon 5D Mark III with the Canon 70-200mm f/2.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 16-35mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.8, 100mm macro plus optional FilterNest Mini and GP Series cases
- Example: Nikon D810 with 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8, 105mm f/2.8 macro and 14-24mm f/2.8 plus SB900 flash and optional FilterNest Mini and GP Series cases
- Two-body example: 5D attached to 70-200mm f/2.8, 5D attached to 24-70mm f/2.8, 16-35mm f/2.8, 80 f/1.8, flash, 1.4 TC