The Nikon Z6 is a multifunctional FX-format (full-frame) mirrorless camera with excellent high-sensitivity performance and video features
Designed with a compact body, while providing superior high-sensitivity performance and outstanding video features, the Z 6 — featuring 24.5 effective megapixels — is ready to excel in a broad range of shooting scenarios. Taking advantage of the new EXPEED 6 image-processing engine, it achieves a standard sensitivity range of ISO 100-51200, reducing noise effectively even at the higher end while maintaining resolution. Continuous shooting at up to approx. 12 fps is also available. Professional and amateur filmmakers alike will appreciate the camera’s wide array of movie functions, including full-pixel readout full-frame 4K UHD, Full HD 100/120p and 10-bit N-Log. The Z 6 offers all this in a streamlined system with the same level of reliability as Nikon D-SLRs, and the superior optical performance of NIKKOR Z lenses.
- Nikon FX-format, backside illumination CMOS sensor featuring 24.5 effective megapixels and focal-plane phase-detection AF pixels, while achieving ISO 100-51200
- EXPEED 6 provides sharper stills and videos, while effectively reducing noise
- Picture Control System featuring mid-range sharpening parameter and 20 additional Creative Picture Control options
- 273-point*1 hybrid AF system offering accurate focus across 90% of the frame
- Approx. 3690k-dot Quad-VGA EVF with Nikon’s superior optical and image-processing technology, providing a clear and comfortable view
- Up to approx. 12 fps*2 makes it possible to capture fleeting moments
- Sharp, beautiful full-frame 4K UHD/30p with full-pixel readout
- N-Log utilizes the extensive color depth range in 10-bit HDMI output, recording richer gradation information for more effective color grading
- Image sensor shift, in-camera VR that achieves an effect equivalent to a shutter speed up to approx. 5.0 stops*3 faster, compensating vibration in five directions
*1 In FX format with single-point AF.
*2 When using 12-bit RAW, JPEG or TIFF in high-speed continuous shooting (extended). AE is fixed at the first frame.
*3 Based on CIPA Standards. This value is achieved when NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S is attached, with zoom set at the maximum telephoto position.