LEICA DG Lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras provides the ultimate in optical quality and performance. They naturally meet the strict quality standards set by Leica Camera AG. Enjoy brilliant clarity all the way to the edges, and at the same time, distortions of all kinds are prevented to assure precise, sharp picture rendering.
- Professional high-quality LEICA DG ELMARIT optics. (15 Elements in 13 Groups, [2 UED Elements]).
- 200mm large diameter ultra-telephoto lens F2.8 (77mm lens filter threads) suitable for wildlife photography.
- Magnification extends to 280mm with included 1.4X Teleconverter DMW-TC14.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) effectively compensates for the hand-shake movement in combination with LUMIX cameras supporting Dual I.S. and Dual I.S. 2.0 in-camera stabilization.
- Triple linear motor system and max. 240 fps sensor drive for high-speed autofocusing.
- Rugged, dust/splash-proof design and are even freeze-proof down to -14F to withstand professional use under harsh conditions.
Nano Surface Coating
End unwanted ghosting and flaring with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating. This special, ultra-thin coating reduces bothersome reflections across the entire light spectrum.
POWER O.I.S. – ultra-sharp photos
Optical image stabilization (O.I.S.) technology ensures photos will look great, with sharp blur-free contours across the entire picture. LUMIX MEGA O.I.S. compensates for large camera shake and vibrations that may occur. Capture true-to-life scenes without the need for a tripod.
This lens features a splash/dust/freezeproof construction that is tough enough to withstand even heavy field use. It protects the lens system inside from sand, rain and more, making it perfect for shooting under harsh conditions.
Video Support – perfect video-recording
Video support provides smooth aperture changes, so there are no sudden jumps in exposure, and a silent design improves audio recording. Impressive AF performance makes it an excellent choice for 4K video, where precise focusing is essential.
H-ES200 Lens Construction: 15 elements in 13 groups
Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion (UED) lenses correct chromatic aberration rendering sharp, high-contrast images with clear colors from corner to corner.