Designed for versatility and mobility, this compact, high zoom lens brings subjects in close for impressive portraits with beautifully defocused backgrounds. Made up of 14 elements in 12 groups, this sophisticated lens system features three aspherical elements and two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements for dramatic downsizing despite a 10x optical zoom, while minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration.
- Designed for versatility and mobility with a 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 (10X) optical zoom range.
- 240 fps drive capability, precision inner-focus drive and stepping motor with smooth, silent operation for both photo and video hybrid photography.
- POWER O.I.S. automatically compensates for small fast, and large slow movement for detailed, super-clear shots, even in low-lit shooting conditions.
- Lens construction comprises 14 elements in 12 groups, and features three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements.
- Includes lens cap, lens hood, rear cap and storage bag.
POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
The LUMIX POWER Optical Image Stabilizer quickly and efficiently compensates not only for small, fast movement but also large, slow movement. The results are consistently detailed, super-clear shots even in challenging, low-lit situations, such as late evening and night, as well as indoors.
240 fps Drive Capability
The LUMIX FS14140AK is fully compatible with the sensor drive at maximum 240 fps to take full advantage of the camera’s high-speed auto focus. Its precision inner-focus drive system and stepping motor perform smoothly and silently for both photo and video recording.